Automated Genotyping Using the DNA MassArray™ Technology
- Christian JurinkeAffiliated withSEQUENOM GmbH
- , Dirk van den BoomAffiliated withSEQUENOM GmbH
- , Charles R. CantorAffiliated withSEQUENOM Inc.
- , Hubert KösterAffiliated withSEQUENOM Inc.
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The ongoing progress in establishing a reference sequence as part of the Human Genome Project (1) has revealed a new challenge: the large-scale identification and detection of intraspecies sequence variations, either between individuals or populations. The information drawn from those studies will lead to a detailed understanding of genetic and environmental contributions to the etiology of complex diseases.
- Automated Genotyping Using the DNA MassArray™ Technology
- Book Title
- DNA Arrays
- Book Subtitle
- Methods and Protocols
- pp 103-116
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Methods in Molecular Biology™
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Humana Press
- Copyright Holder
- Humana Press Inc.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.