Accreditation and Quality Assurance
Journal for Quality, Comparability and Reliability in Chemical Measurement
Accreditation and Quality Assurance has established itself as the leading information and discussion forum for all aspects relevant to quality, transparency and reliability of measurement results in chemical and biological sciences. The journal serves the information needs of researchers, practitioners and decision makers dealing with quality assurance and quality management, including the development and application of metrological principles and concepts such as traceability or measurement uncertainty in the following fields: environment, nutrition, consumer protection, geology, metallurgy, pharmacy, forensics, clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine, and microbiology.
Information is provided in the following main columns:
- General Paper - scientific progress and new insights
- Practitioner's Report - competent applications of metrological concepts in real-world cases, 'best practice' in metrology in chemistry
- Reviews – critical evaluation of current practical and theoretical knowledge
- Discussion Forum - unorthodox ideas, remarkable observations, diverging views, and stimulating questions
In addition, readers will learn more about recent developments of legislation and standardization, international bodies, or meetings, and get the latest news and announcements.
Calendar of Events
Uncertainty evaluation for the determination of the dissolved fraction of sulpiride content in tablets
Biying Du (October 2017)
Development of primary standard gas mixtures containing 10 µmol/mol oxygen in nitrogen with verification by a two-oven GC-TCD system for effective separation of oxygen from argon in presence of plenty of nitrogen
Takuya Shimosaka (October 2017)
- Journal Title
- Accreditation and Quality Assurance
- Volume 1 / 1996 - Volume 22 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.