Molecular Genetics and Genomics is a peer-reviewed journal covering all areas of genetics and genomics, spanning experimental, theoretical, and synthetic approaches.
- The first journal on genetics, founded in 1908.
- Publishes research that provides provide new insights into the fundamental mechanisms underlying genetic and genomic processes.
- Authors have the choice to publish using either the traditional publishing route or immediate gold Open Access.
- There are no publication charges except for special services.
- Free of charge for color art in both print and online publication.