Advanced Fiber Materials
Advanced Fiber Materials is a peer-reviewed, international and interdisciplinary research journal which aims to publish papers with high quality in fibers and fiber-related devices as well as their applications. The content of the journal reflects the fast research and development in the field of fiber materials. Advanced Fiber Materials is launched in 2019 by State Key Laboratory for Modification of Chemical Fibers and Polymer Materials, Donghua University (China) and published by Springer Nature. Accepted article types include Research Article, Review, Letter, News, Perspective and Highlight.
Aims & Scope:
Advanced Fiber Materials encourages the exchange of ideas among chemists, physicists, material scientists, energy/environmental/biomedical researchers, engineers and other researchers who are active at the frontiers of all fiber-related fields. Advanced Fiber Materials publishes original and review articles on fiber and fiber-related device as well as their applications, including:
• The design and synthesis of novel polymers for fibers
• Chemistry and physics in fibers and textiles
• High-performance fibers and composites
• Carbon nanotube fibers and graphene fibers
• Nano-technologies in fibers and polymers
• Design, fabrication and application of nanofibers
• Natural fibers and biomimetic polymers
• Smart fibers, textile and wearable intelligent device
• Fiber-based artificial issues and robots
• Multifunctional and multimaterial fibers
• Environment-friendly fibers and fiber-related materials
• Fibers for environmental application (pollution control and purification for water, air and earth)
• Fibers for energy application (solar cells, lithium batteries, supercapacitor, etc.)
• Fibers for information technology (information storage, etc.)
• Fibers for biological and medical applications (regenerative medicine, drug delivery, tumor therapy, etc)
• Fibers for optical and photonics applications (sensing, laser, advanced manufacturing, semiconductor, etc)
• Other fiber-related materials and devices
The journal adopts a single-blind peer-review system, where the reviewers are aware of the names and affiliations of the authors, but the reviewer reports provided to authors are anonymous. Authors do not need to pay anything for publication. All content published in Advanced Fiber Materials in 2019 and 2020 are freely available online via link.springer.com during these two years.
The authors are kindly invited to submit their paper to Advanced Fiber Materials via the Editorial Manager system (https://www.editorialmanager.com/afms/default.aspx). The author is asked to upload the cover letter, paper or supporting information in the form of words or movies, following Instructions for Authors on the journal homepage.
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.