Journal of Bionic Engineering
The Journal of Bionic Engineering (JBE) is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research papers and reviews that apply the knowledge learned from nature and biological systems to solve concrete engineering problems. The topics that JBE covers include but are not limited to:
- Mechanisms, kinematical mechanics and control of animal locomotion, development of mobile robots with walking (running and crawling), swimming or flying abilities inspired by animal locomotion.
- Structures, morphologies, composition and physical properties of natural and biomaterials; fabrication of new materials mimicking the properties and functions of natural and biomaterials.
- Biomedical materials, artificial organs and tissue engineering for medical applications; rehabilitation equipment and devices.
- Development of bioinspired computation methods and artificial intelligence for engineering applications.
JBE aims to provide a platform for the communication and dissemination of scientific knowledge and novel ideas in the field of bionic science and engineering.
Influence of Center of Gravity Location on Flight Dynamic Stability in a Hovering Tailless FW-MAV: Longitudinal Motion
- Journal Title
- Journal of Bionic Engineering
- Volume 1 / 2004 - Volume 16 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Singapore
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.