Aims and scope
Nanomanufacturing and Metrology is a peer-reviewed, international and interdisciplinary research journal and is the first journal over the world that provides a principal forum for nano-manufacturing and nano-metrology.
Nanomanufacturing and Metrology publish in the form of original articles, cutting-edge communications, timely review papers, technical reports, and case studies. Special issues devoted to developments in important topics in nano-manufacturing and metrology will be published periodically.
Nanomanufacturing and Metrology publishes articles that focus on, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Nano-manufacturing and metrology
- Atomic manufacturing and metrology
- Micro-manufacturing and metrology
- Physics, chemistry, and materials in micro-manufacturing, nano-manufacturing, and atomic manufacturing
- Tools and processes for micro-manufacturing, nano-manufacturing and atomic manufacturing