Hague Journal on the Rule of Law
The Hague Journal on the Rule of Law (HJRL) is a multidisciplinary journal that aims to deepen and broaden our knowledge and understanding about the rule of law.
Its main areas of interest are:
- current developments in rule of law in domestic, transnational and international contexts
- theoretical issues related to the conceptualization and implementation of the rule of law in domestic and international contexts;
- the relation between the rule of law and economic development, democratization and human rights protection;
- historical analysis of rule of law;
- significant trends and initiatives in rule of law promotion (practitioner notes).
The HJRL is supported by HiiL Innovating Justice, The Hague, the Netherlands and the Paul Scholten Center for Jurisprudence at the Law School of the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The HJRL welcomes contributions from academics and practitioners with expertise in any relevant field, including law, anthropology, economics, history, philosophy, political science and sociology. It publishes two categories of articles: papers (appr. 6,000-10,000 words) and notes (appr. 2500 words). Papers are accepted on the basis of double blind peer-review. Notes are accepted on the basis of review by two or more editors of the journal. Manuscripts submitted to the HJRL must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Acceptance of the Editorial Board’s offer to publish, implies that the author agrees to an embargo on publication elsewhere for a period of two years following the date of publication in the HJRL.
The Leadership of the CCP: From the Preamble to the Main Body of the Constitution—What Are Its Consequences for the Chinese Socialist Rule of Law?
Xiaodan Zhang (June 2019)
Paul Burgess (June 2019)
Per Sevastik (May 2019)
- Journal Title
- Hague Journal on the Rule of Law
- Volume 1 / 2009 - Volume 11 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.