Progress in Orthodontics
Progress in Orthodontics is a fully open access journal owned by the Italian Society of Orthodontics and published under the brand SpringerOpen.
It is a premier journal of international scope that fosters orthodontic research, including both basic research and development of innovative clinical techniques, with an emphasis on the following areas:
- Mechanisms to improve orthodontics
- Clinical studies and control animal studies
- Orthodontics and genetics, genomics
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) control clinical trials
- Efficacy of orthodontic appliances and animal models
- Systematic reviews and meta analyses
- Mechanisms to speed orthodontic treatment
Progress in Orthodontics will consider for publication only meritorious and original contributions. These may be:
• Original articles reporting the findings of clinical trials, clinically relevant basic scientific investigations, or novel therapeutic or diagnostic systems
• Review articles on current topics
• Articles on novel techniques and clinical tools
• Articles of contemporary interest
Submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by at least two referees.
All accepted articles are published free of charge.
Kyung-Min Lee (February 2018)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.