Progress in Orthodontics
Progress in Orthodontics is a fully open access journal owned by the Italian Society of Orthodontics and published under the brand SpringerOpen.
It is a premier journal of international scope that fosters orthodontic research, including both basic research and development of innovative clinical techniques, with an emphasis on the following areas:
- Mechanisms to improve orthodontics
- Clinical studies and control animal studies
- Orthodontics and genetics, genomics
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) control clinical trials
- Efficacy of orthodontic appliances and animal models
- Systematic reviews and meta analyses
- Mechanisms to speed orthodontic treatment
Progress in Orthodontics will consider for publication only meritorious and original contributions. These may be:
• Original articles reporting the findings of clinical trials, clinically relevant basic scientific investigations, or novel therapeutic or diagnostic systems
• Review articles on current topics
• Articles on novel techniques and clinical tools
• Articles of contemporary interest
Submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by at least two referees.
All accepted articles are published free of charge.
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.