PharmacoEconomics Spanish Research Articles
PharmacoEconomics - Spanish Research Articles is aimed at fostering the continued development and study of pharmacoeconomics, outcomes research and evaluation of the quality of life applied to drug therapy and optimal health outcomes. It provides a practical economic basis for taking informed clinical prescribing decisions and the allocation of health resources.
The magazine includes:
- Editorial / opinion articles that present a current overview of controversial or emerging issues.
- Reviews on pharmacoeconomics issues and about assessing the quality of life of health interventions and outcomes.
- The publication of original research articles.
All articles are subject to external review by international experts. Letters to the editor are welcomed and will be considered for publication.
Artículo de Revisión
Manuel Collazo Herrera… (December 2017)
Artículo de Investigación Original
Impacto del tratamiento biológico en la hospitalización y en el coste de la enfermedad inflamatoria intestinal
- Journal Title
- PharmacoEconomics Spanish Research Articles
- Volume 2 / 2005 - Volume 14 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.