Drugs & Therapy Perspectives
Concise, authoritative aid to drug decision-making and an essential publication for pharmacists and physicians who need to make formulary and prescribing decisions. A digest of the latest peer-reviewed drug knowledge presented in an easy to read form, including:
- Information on formulary comparisons using differential features tables
- Step-by-step clinical decision-making using patient care guidelines
- Overviews of drugs and their place in therapy
- Questions and answers on the clinical use of drugs
- Current thinking on disease management
- Clinically useful pharmacodynamics and pharmacoeconomics
- Hot topics in adverse drug reactions and drug interactions
- International viewpoints on topics of significant clinical importance
- Original research articles with a strong focus on clinical practice
Articles published in Drugs & Therapy Perspectives may be accompanied by plain language summaries, to assist patients, caregivers and others in understanding important medical advances.
Drug Reactions and Interactions
Base the short-term use of ibuprofen in infants aged 3–6 months on body weight and administer via the oral route if possible
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.