Drugs & Therapy Perspectives
Concise, authoritative aid to drug decision-making and an essential publication for pharmacists and physicians who need to make formulary and prescribing decisions. A digest of the latest peer-reviewed drug knowledge presented in an easy to read form, including:
- Information on formulary comparisons using differential features tables.
- Step-by-step clinical decision-making using patient care guidelines.
- Overviews of drugs and their place in therapy.
- Questions and answers on the clinical use of drugs.
- Current thinking on disease management.
- Clinically useful pharmacodynamics and pharmacoeconomics.
- Hot topics in adverse drug reactions and drug interactions.
- International viewpoints on topics of significant clinical importance.
- Original research articles with a strong focus on clinical practice.
Drugs & Therapy Perspectives offers a range of additional enhanced features designed to increase the visibility, readership and educational value of the journal’s content. Each article is accompanied by a Key Points summary, giving a time-efficient overview of the content to a wide readership. Articles may be accompanied by plain language summaries to assist patients, caregivers and others in understanding important medical advances. The journal also provides the option to include various other types of enhanced features including slide sets, videos and animations. All enhanced features are peer reviewed to the same high standard as the article itself. Peer review is conducted using Editorial Manager®, supported by a database of international experts. This database is shared with other Adis journals.
Drug Reactions and Interactions
Original Research Article
Monitoring therapeutic colistin concentrations in critically ill patients admitted to a tertiary care hospital
Follow gentle cleansing practices to minimize the development of incontinence-associated dermatitis in the elderly
Adis Medical Writers (November 2018)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.