Pathology and Mechanisms of Neurological Disease
Acta Neuropathologica´s mission is to publish the best articles on pathology and pathogenesis of neurological disease. The journal focuses on structural and molecular neuropathology using human tissue, animal models and in vitro systems.
The journal publishes Original Papers, Review Articles, Case Reports and Scientific Correspondence.
Six reasons for publishing your best paper in Acta Neuropathologica:
- High impact: 12.213 (IF 2016)
- Wide distribution: more than 10,000 institutions worldwide having full text access.
- Efficient handling: 12 days between submission and first decision.
- Fast publication: 10 days between acceptance and online publication.
- Commitment to fairness: author feedback program.
- Cost-free printing: no page charges - free color figures.
Reduced histone H3 K27 trimethylation is encountered in about 50% of atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumors (AT/RT) but is not associated with molecular subgroup status and outcome
Conserved DNA methylation combined with differential frontal cortex and cerebellar expression distinguishes C9orf72-associated and sporadic ALS, and implicates SERPINA1 in disease
- Journal Title
- Acta Neuropathologica
- Volume 1 / 1962 - Volume 134 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.