Pathology and Mechanisms of Neurological Disease
Acta Neuropathologica´s mission is to publish the best articles on pathology and pathogenesis of neurological disease. The journal focuses on structural and molecular neuropathology using human tissue, animal models and in vitro systems.
The journal publishes Original Papers, Review Articles, Case Reports and Scientific Correspondence.
Six reasons for publishing your best paper in Acta Neuropathologica:
- High impact: 15.872 (IF 2017)
- Wide distribution: more than 10,000 institutions worldwide having full text access.
- Efficient handling: 9 days between submission and first decision.
- Fast publication: 10 days between acceptance and online publication.
- Commitment to fairness: author feedback program.
- Cost-free printing: no page charges - free color figures.
The complexity of neuroinflammation consequent to traumatic brain injury: from research evidence to potential treatments
Chordoid meningiomas can be sub-stratified into prognostically distinct DNA methylation classes and are enriched for heterozygous deletions of chromosomal arm 2p
- Journal Title
- Acta Neuropathologica
- Volume 1 / 1962 - Volume 136 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.