Archives of Toxicology
Archives of Toxicology provides up-to-date information on the latest advances in toxicology. The journal places particular emphasis on studies relating to defined effects of chemicals and mechanisms of toxicity, including toxic activities at the molecular level, in humans and experimental animals. Coverage includes new insights into analysis and toxicokinetics and into forensic toxicology. Review articles of general interest to toxicologists are an additional important feature of the journal.
Details Concerning the Submission and Publication Procedures:
- No Page Charges
- No Fees for Online Color Images
- Optional Color Images in Print – EUR 950,-/USD 1.150,-. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
- Optional Open Access Publication Fee (APC) - EUR 3.490,-/USD 4.390,-/GBP 2.980,-.VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
Toxicokinetics and Metabolism
N-(2-Hydroxyethyl)-l-valyl-l-leucine in rat urine as a hydrolytic cleavage product of ethylene oxide adduct with globin
Organ Toxicity and Mechanisms
Roles of mitochondrial fission inhibition in developmental fluoride neurotoxicity: mechanisms of action in vitro and associations with cognition in rats and children
- Journal Title
- Archives of Toxicology
- Volume 1 / 1930 - Volume 93 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|Archiv für Toxikologie||0003-9446||1432-0738|
|Fühner-Wieland's Sammlung von Vergiftungsfällen||0370-8497||1432-0738|
|Sammlung von Vergiftungsfällen||0370-8497||1432-0738|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.