The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology
Please note, we are currently updating the 2018 Journal Metrics.
The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology bridges the gap between pure research journals and the more practical publications on advanced manufacturing and systems. It therefore provides an outstanding forum for papers covering applications-based research topics relevant to manufacturing processes, machines and process integration.
Published papers will continue to be to a high standard of excellence. This is ensured by subjecting each paper to a strict assessment procedure by members of the international editorial advisory board. The objective is firmly to establish that papers submitted do meet the requirements, especially in the context of proven applications-based research work. It is not acceptable that papers have a theoretical content alone, papers must demonstrate manufacturing applications.
The journal covers the full range of advanced manufacturing technology, including:
• Machining and forming technology
• Non-traditional material removal processes
• Machine tools technology
• Materials joining
• Laser technology and applications
• Micro and nano-fabrication
• Robotics, mechatronics and manufacturing automation
• Precision engineering, inspection, measurement and metrology
• Sustainable and green manufacturing
• Additive manufacturing
• Computer-integrated manufacturing systems
• Application of evolutionary computing techniques in manufacturing operations
• Manufacturing planning, optimization and simulation
• Smart Manufacturing
• Virtual Manufacturing
Finishing and quality of mechanically brushed 316L stainless steel welded joints using MIG process: hardness modeling by L9 TAGUCHI design
Push-bending method development of thin-walled tube with relative bending radius of 1 using sectional elastomers as mandrel
- Journal Title
- The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Volume 1 / 1986 - Volume 103 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer London
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.