Dairy Science & Technology
Official journal of the Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA)Formerly 'Le Lait'
This international journal, first issued in 1921 as ‘Le Lait ’
- Offers peer-reviewed original articles, notes and reviews
- Presents special issues on scientific meeting
- Covers all aspects of dairy science and technology including microbiology, biochemistry, physico-chemistry, transformation procedures and nutritional aspects of milk and dairy products, including milk from bovine or non-bovine species and human milk.
Dairy Science and Technology is an official publication of the Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA)
Anne Thierry (February 2017)
Stabilising effect of α-lactalbumin on concentrated infant milk formula emulsions heat treated pre- or post-homogenisation
- Journal Title
- Dairy Science & Technology
- Volume 88 / 2008 - Volume 96 / 2016
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Paris
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.