Journal of Systems Chemistry
Journal of Systems Chemistry was discontinued in 2015 and no longer receives submissions. All articles published in Journal of Systems Chemistry during its time with Springer are archived and fully searchable. Authors of these articles can access their article's statistics via the 'my Chemistry Central' webpages.
Please go here http://www.chemistrycentral.com/journals for a list of the open access chemistry journals currently published by Springer.
Journal of Systems Chemistry covered all aspects of systems chemistry including:
- complex molecular networks
- catalytic, autocatalytic, self-replicating and self-reproducing systems
- dynamic combinatorial chemistry
- emergent phenomena in molecular networks
- information processing by chemical reactions
- bifurcation and chiral symmetry breaking
- bottom up approaches to synthetic biology and chemical evolution
- chemical self-organization inspired by the origin and synthesis of life
- the conjunction of supramolecular, prebiotic and biomimetic chemistry, theoretical biology, complex systems physics, and earth, planetary and space sciences centered in chemistry
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.