Australasian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine
The Official Journal of the Australasian College of Physical Scientists and Engineers in Medicine
Australasian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine (APESM) is a multidisciplinary forum for information and research on the application of physics and engineering to medicine and human physiology. APESM covers a broad range of topics that include but is not limited to:
- Medical physics in radiotherapy
- Medical physics in diagnostic radiology
- Medical physics in nuclear medicine
- Mathematical modelling applied to medicine and human biology
- Clinical biomedical engineering
- Feature extraction, classification of EEG, ECG, EMG, EOG, and other biomedical signals;
- Medical imaging - contributions to new and improved methods;
- Modelling of physiological systems
- Image processing to extract information from images, e.g. fMRI, CT, etc.;
- Biomechanics, especially with applications to orthopaedics.
- Nanotechnology in medicine
APESM offers original reviews, scientific papers, scientific notes, technical papers, educational notes, book reviews and letters to the editor.
APESM is the journal of the Australasian College of Physical Scientists and Engineers in Medicine, and also the official journal of the College of Biomedical Engineers, Engineers Australia and the Asia-Oceania Federation of Organizations for Medical Physics.
Details Concerning the Submission and Publication Procedures:
- No Page Charges
- No Fees for Online Color Images
- Optional Color Images in Print – Euro 950,-
- Optional Open Access Publication Fee (APC) – USD 3000,- / Euro 2200,-
Short tangential arcs in VMAT based breast and chest wall radiotherapy lead to conformity of the breast dose with lesser cardiac and lung doses: a prospective study of breast conservation and mastectomy patients
Development of a novel radiotherapy motion phantom using a stepper motor driver circuit and evaluation using optical surface scanning
- Journal Title
- Australasian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine
- Volume 24 / 2001 - Volume 40 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.