Ocean Science Journal
Ocean Science Journal (OSJ) is an international journal whose aim is to achieve the advancement and dissemination of information in the field of oceanography.
The journal is committed to the publication of original research articles, reviews and notes on all fields of oceanography including physical oceanography, biological oceanography/marine biology, chemical oceanography/marine chemistry, geological oceanography/marine geology, and marine pollution.
Ocean Science covers the following fields:
- physical oceanography: waves, currents, air-sea interaction, ocean modeling, coastal processes, water masses
- biological oceanography/marine biology: plankton, benthic organisms, fish, ecology, taxonomy, molecular biology)
- chemical oceanography/marine chemistry: Trace elements, Isotopes, Nutrients, Organic substances, Gases
- geological oceanography/marine geology: geophysics, sedimentology, paleontology, paleogeopraphy, sediment dynamics
- marine pollution: pollutants analysis and monitoring, fates of contaminants, aquatic toxicology, ecotoxicology
Removal rate and releases of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in two wastewater treatment plants, Korea
Growth and reproduction of the Japanese mantis shrimp, Oratosquilla oratoria (De Haan 1844) in the coastal area of Tongyeong, Korea
- Journal Title
- Ocean Science Journal
- Volume 40 / 2005 - Volume 52 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Korea Ocean Research and Development Institute and The Korean Society of Oceanography
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.