As a peer-reviewed and international research journal, Rare Metals provides a forum for publishing full-length, original papers and invited overviews that advance the in-depth understanding of rare metals and their applications. Papers that have a high impact potential and/or substantially advance the frontiers of science and technology are sought. Rare Metals promotes papers precisely and globally to make scientific findings understood by a broad range of readers.
The following aspects related to rare metals are of particular interest:
- Cross-disciplinary research in application of rare metals in functional materials, composites, nano materials, alloys, ceramics.
- Characterization of structure and properties of rare metal materials specifically as it relates to cutting-edge materials.
- Development of methodology with potential global impact in metallurgy, synthesis and processing of rare metals.
Microstructure and interfacial strength of SiC fiber-reinforced Ti17 alloy composites with different consolidation temperatures
Thermal cycling performance of La2Ce2O7/YSZ TBCs with Pt/Dy co-doped NiAl bond coat on single crystal superalloy
- Journal Title
- Rare Metals
- Volume 28 / 2009 - Volume 37 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Nonferrous Metals Society of China
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.