Please note, we are currently updating the 2018 Journal Metrics.
As a peer-reviewed and international research journal, Rare Metals provides a forum for publishing full-length, original papers and invited overviews that advance the in-depth understanding of rare metals and their applications. Papers that have a high impact potential and/or substantially advance the frontiers of science and technology are sought. Rare Metals promotes papers precisely and globally to make scientific findings understood by a broad range of readers.
The following aspects related to rare metals are of particular interest:
- Cross-disciplinary research in application of rare metals in functional materials, composites, nano materials, alloys, ceramics.
- Characterization of structure and properties of rare metal materials specifically as it relates to cutting-edge materials.
- Development of methodology with potential global impact in metallurgy, synthesis and processing of rare metals.
Oxygen content of high ferrotitanium prepared by thermite method with different melt separation temperatures
Microstructure and improved mechanical properties of Mo–12Si–8.5B alloys with lanthanum oxide addition
- Journal Title
- Rare Metals
- Volume 28 / 2009 - Volume 38 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Nonferrous Metals Society of China
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.