Nano Research is a peer-reviewed, international and interdisciplinary research journal that focuses on all aspects of nanoscience and nanotechnology. Submissions are solicited in all topical areas, ranging from basic aspects of the science of nanoscale materials to practical applications of such materials. All research results published in Nano Research from 2008 to 2010 are freely available online.
Nano Research publishes articles that focus on, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Synthesis, characterization and manipulation of nanomaterials
- Nanoscale physics, electrical transport, quantum physics
- Scanning probe microscopy and spectroscopy
- Nanoelectronics and molecular electronics
- Nano-optics, nano-optoelectronics and nano-photonics
- Nanobiotechnology and nanomedicine
- Nanoscale modeling and simulations
Nano Research offers readers an attractive mix of authoritative and comprehensive Reviews, original cutting-edge research in Communication and Full Paper formats. Rapid review to ensure quick publication is a key feature of Nano Research.
Ultrahigh energy density battery-type asymmetric supercapacitors: NiMoO4 nanorod-decorated graphene and graphene/Fe2O3 quantum dots
Nanostructured Bi2S3 encapsulated within three-dimensional N-doped graphene as active and flexible anodes for sodium-ion batteries
- Journal Title
- Nano Research
- Volume 1 / 2008 - Volume 11 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Tsinghua University Press
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.