Annals of Behavioral Medicine
· An Official Journal of the Society of Behavioral Medicine
· Focused on basic and applied research in the interdisciplinary field of behavioral medicine
· Dedicated to promoting study of the interactions of behavior with biology and environment, and application of that knowledge to improve the health and well-being of individuals, families, communities, and populations
Annals of Behavioral Medicine publishes original empirical articles including reports of randomized controlled trials, observational studies, or other basic and clinical investigations. Integrative and systematic reviews of the evidence for the application of behavioral interventions in health care are also included. Such reviews apply the standards of evidence-based medicine and help bridge the gap between basic science and clinical practice in behavioral medicine.
Acculturation and Syndemic Risk: Longitudinal Evaluation of Risk Factors Among Pregnant Latina Adolescents in New York City
- Journal Title
- Annals of Behavioral Medicine
- Volume 17 / 1995 - Volume 51 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.