Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy
A European Journal
- A forum for international exchange of research data, theories, reports and opinions on bioethics, and the philosophy of medicine and health care
- Covers history, ethics, anthropology, epistemology, logic, metaphysics and more, as related to health
- Official journal of the European Society for Philosophy of Medicine and Health Care
Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy: A European Journal is the official journal of the European Society for Philosophy of Medicine and Health Care. It provides a forum for international exchange of research data, theories, reports and opinions on bioethics, and the philosophy of medicine and health care in general. The journal promotes interdisciplinary studies, and stimulates international exchange. Particular attention is paid to developing contributions from all European countries, and to making accessible scientific work and reports on the practice of health care ethics, from all nations, cultures and language areas in Europe.
The journal covers history, ethics, anthropology, epistemology, logic, metaphysics, philosophy of science and technology, sociology and political science, law, and the philosophy of culture and religion, centered on a common object of reflection: health care, the human effort to deal with disease, illness, death as well as health, well-being and life.
Bjørn Hofmann (April 2018)
What it means to care for a person with a chronic disease: integrating the patient’s experience into the medical viewpoint
Marie Gaille (March 2018)
Vera Lúcia Raposo (March 2018)
- Journal Title
- Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy
- Volume 1 / 1998 - Volume 21 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.