Incorporating Methods in Cell Science International Journal of Cell Culture and Biotechnology
- Presents up-to-date developments, methods and techniques in cell culture research involving in vitro systems
- Describes the applications of cell culture research in human and veterinary medicine, animal cell biotechnology and cell-based bioassays
- Publishes original papers, reviews and short communications
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
Cytotechnology is an international journal covering up-to-date developments, methods and techniques in cell culture research involving in vitro systems, as well as the applications of that research in human and veterinary medicine and animal cell biotechnology. The aim is to centralize information on both the infrastructure of cell technology and the applied use of cell cultures and thus generate a better understanding of the many facets and disciplines needed to develop successful cell culture processes.
Topics include the derivation, genetic modification and characterization of cell lines, cell culture techniques, cell culture systems, processes, reactors, scale-up, and industrial production, and the application of cells in a range of investigations, including application in gene therapy and tissue engineering.
The journal publishes original papers, reviews and short communications.
The use of an artificial neural network to model the infection strategy for baculovirus production in suspended insect cell cultures
Establishment and characterization of an immortalized human hepatocyte line for the development of bioartificial liver system
- Journal Title
- Volume 1 / 1988 - Volume 70 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|Methods in Cell Science||1381-5741||1573-0603|
|Journal of tissue culture methods||0271-8057||1573-0603|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.