Asia Pacific Journal of Management
The Asia Pacific Journal of Management publishes original manuscripts on management and organizational research in the Asia Pacific region, encompassing Pacific Rim countries and mainland Asia. APJM focuses on the extent to which each manuscript addresses matters that pertain to the most fundamental question: "What determines firm success?" We seek to publish empirical or conceptual research which improves a broad understanding of this issue. APJM endeavors to be the major vehicle for exchange of ideas and research among management scholars within or interested in the broadly defined Asia Pacific region.
Key features include:
- Rigor - maintained through strict review processes, high quality global reviewers, and Editorial Advisory and Review Boards comprising prominent researchers from many countries.
- Relevance - maintained by its focus on key management and organizational trends in the region.
- Uniqueness - being the first and most prominent management journal published in and about the fastest growing region in the world.
- Official affiliation - Asia Academy of Management
- For more information, visit the AAOM website:www.baf.cuhk.edu.hk/asia-aom/
Officially cited as: Asia Pac J Manag
Ownership structure and the use of non-family executives in family-dominated Chinese listed firms: An institutional logics perspective
An institutional response model to economic liberalization: Japanese MNEs’ ownership choices in China
Foundation of leadership in Asia: Leader characteristics and leadership styles review and research agenda
- Journal Title
- Asia Pacific Journal of Management
- Volume 1 / 1984 - Volume 34 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.