Asia Pacific Journal of Management
The Asia Pacific Journal of Management publishes original manuscripts on management and organizational research in the Asia Pacific region, encompassing Pacific Rim countries and mainland Asia. APJM focuses on the extent to which each manuscript addresses matters that pertain to the most fundamental question: "What determines firm success?" We seek to publish empirical or conceptual research which improves a broad understanding of this issue. APJM endeavors to be the major vehicle for exchange of ideas and research among management scholars within or interested in the broadly defined Asia Pacific region.
Key features include:
- Rigor - maintained through strict review processes, high quality global reviewers, and Editorial Advisory and Review Boards comprising prominent researchers from many countries.
- Relevance - maintained by its focus on key management and organizational trends in the region.
- Uniqueness - being the first and most prominent management journal published in and about the fastest growing region in the world.
- Official affiliation - Asia Academy of Management
- For more information, visit the AAOM website:www.baf.cuhk.edu.hk/asia-aom/
Officially cited as: Asia Pac J Manag
Explaining the entrepreneurial orientation–performance relationship in emerging economies: The intermediate roles of absorptive capacity and improvisation
Development of a Chinese measure on twelve basic emotions and a preliminary test on a two-dimensional model on emotions-job outcome relationship
International business research output and rankings of Asia-Pacific universities: A 40-year time-series analysis
- Journal Title
- Asia Pacific Journal of Management
- Volume 1 / 1984 - Volume 34 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.