International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling
The International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling is published under the auspices of the International Association for Counselling. It promotes the exchange of information about counselling activities throughout the world. The journal contains conceptual, practical and research contributions that provide an international perspective on the following areas:
- theories and models of guidance and counselling
- counsellor education and supervision
- state of the art reports on guidance and counselling in specific settings
- special populations
- special applications
- counselling services in developing countries.
The International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling publishes original articles, major addresses and papers presented at the International Association for Counselling and other major international meetings, as well as thematic reviews and discussions related to guidance and counselling.
Through the Looking Glass: Reflecting on Counsellor Dreams for Enhanced Self-Care and Effective Practice
Kathleen Beauchemin (September 2017)
The Influence of Afrocentric Spirituality on Counselling Stigma and Help-Seeking Perceptions among Nigerian Americans
- Journal Title
- International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling
- Volume 1 / 1978 - Volume 39 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.