Discussion About Integrated Operation and Maintenance Framework for Information and Communication Network of Power Grid
This paper comprehensively analyzed the development of the smart grid, combined with the latest ICT technology development results, demonstrated the important role of information and communication network for new applications in smart grid, put forward the integrated framework of operation and maintenance which is based on resource integration, supported by standardize processes and centered by an integrated evaluation. This paper points out the key technical problems such as the resource model, the monitoring data fusion, intelligent alarm indicator evaluation system, and running state assessment in the building of operation and maintenance system for the integration of smart grid information and communications. The key technologies are pointed out in different aspects: resource model, intelligent warning, evaluation system and visualization.
KeywordsInformation and communication network Operation and maintenance Power grid
This work was supported by the Research Program of SGCC (The Research on Integrated ICT Framework of Smart Grid).
- 1.Miao X, Zhang K, Tian S, Li J, Yin S, Zhao Z (2009) Information communication system supporting smart grid. Power Syst Technol 33(17):8–13 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Lee GM, Su DH (2013) Standarization of smart grid in ITU-T. IEEE Commun Mag 90–97Google Scholar
- 3.Cheng S, Li X, Zhang Z (2011) Entire-grid-area information-sharing and integrated applications in united information system for smart grid. Proc CSEE 31(1):8–14 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang Z, Li X, Cheng S (2010) Structures, functions and implementation of united information system for smart grid. Proc CSEE 30(34):1–7 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhong J, Zheng R, Yang W, Felix W (2009) Construction of smart grid at information age. Power Syst Technol 33(13):12–18 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Cao H (2011) The summary of ‘12th five-Year’ telecommunication network plan of SGCC. Telecommun Electric Power Syst 32(223):1–6 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Güngör VC, Sahin D, Kocak T, Ergüt S, Buccella C, Cecati C, Hancke GP (2011) Smart grid technologies: communication technologies and standards. IEEE Trans Ind Inf 529–539Google Scholar
- 9.Chun-cong LU (2010) The tendency of communication operation and maintenance management. ZTE Commun 16(2):34–38 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.De-qiang YANG, Bin LI (2008) Discussion on function layered operation and maintenance system in electric power communication network. Telecommun Electric Power Syst 29(186):47–49 (in Chinese)Google Scholar