Case Studies of Banks which are Finding the Going Tough
This chapter provides the reader with a pattern of mismanagement, a sample of what is currently happening in the financial industry. Appreciating this pattern is most important at a time when the markets are wondering just how bad things can get, and are questioning how and why we have come to the point where unwarranted greed and poor management are working in synergy to make a bad situation even worse.
KeywordsSenior Management Pension Fund Hedge Fund Fund Manager Investment Banking
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D.N. Chorafas, Managing Risk in the New Economy, New York, New York Institute of Finance, 2001.Google Scholar
- 3.D.N. Chorafas, Enterprise Architecture and New Generation Information Systems, Boca Raton, FL, Lucie Press/CRC, 2002.Google Scholar
- 4.D.N. Chorafas, Stress Testing. Risk Management Strategies for Extreme Events, London, Euromoney, 2002.Google Scholar
- 8.D.N. Chorafas, Reliable Financial Reporting and Internal Control: A Global Implementation Guide, New York, John Wiley, 2000.Google Scholar
- 9.D.N. Chorafas, Alternative Investments and the Mismanagement of Risk, London, Euromoney, 2002.Google Scholar
- 12.D.N. Chorafas, Enterprise Architecture and New Generation Information Systems, Boca Raton, FL, St. Lucie Press/CRC, 2002.Google Scholar