As a result of the Ukraine events of late 2013-early 2014, the regime, consciously or not quite so, has made a sweeping political choice which will determine the country’s developments for many years to come. Russia after 2014 is essentially another country: with qualitatively a different leader, different elites, and different citizens.
KeywordsFederal District Foreign Agent Hybrid Regime Judicial Branch Mayoral Election
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Luhn (2015) ‘Ex-Soviet Countries on Front Line of Russia’s Media War with the West’, The Guardian, 6 January 2015, http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/06/-sp-ex-soviet-countries-front-line-russia-media-propaganda-war-west
- Military Doctrine of the Russian Federation (2014), Rossiyskaya Gazeta, 30 December 2014, http://www.rg.ru/2014/12/30/doktrina-dok.html
- Moscow Patriarchate (2014) Declaration of the Russian Identity, http://www.patriarchia.ru/db/text/508347.html
- President of Russia (2014) Presidential Address to the Federal Assembly, http://eng.kremlin.ru/transcripts/23341
- S. Reiter, I. Golunov (2014) Kazus Sugrobova, http://daily.rbc.ru/special/politics/o1/o9/2014/542535ffcbb2ofea6oo8978c#xtor=AL-[internal_traffic]—[rbc.ru]-[main_body]-[item_13]
- Russia Today (2014) Media: Employees of State-Owned Companies Encouraged to Abandon Overseas Travel, http://russian.rt.com/article/56420
- D. Skorobogatko, K. Melnikov E. Kovalyova, S. Dementieva, Y. Barsukov, A. Dzhumaylo (2014) ‘The Foreign Exchange Market Will Be Cured of Arrhythmias’, Kommersant, 23 December 2014.Google Scholar
- State Program of the Russian Federation ‘Foreign-Policy Activities’ (2014), http://www.mid.rU/bdomp/activity.nsf/o/70C680302CAFoCC744257B4000450BF3
- The Russian Government (2014) In Conversation with Dmitry Medvedev: Interview with Five Television Channels, http://government.ru/en/news/16036/