In a 2010 survey Frost & Sullivan asked B2B marketers what their top obstacles were in getting the most from their marketing automation systems; the top answer was “We do not have the right processes.”1 Fast-forward to 2015, and we find that many organizations are still struggling with changing their lead management process. As a result, they are also struggling to take advantage of increased demand generation budgets and marketing automation. Having a defined lead management process is the ingredient that binds together content strategy and organizational structure and allows better use of technology.
KeywordsService Level Agreement Lead Qualification Demand Generation Lead Management Sales Department
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bulldog Solutions, Frost & Sullivan. (2010). The Executive Benchmark Assessment. Austin, TX: Bulldog Solutions and Frost & Sullivan.Google Scholar
- 3.Regalix Research (2014, March), State of Marketing Automation 2014. Palo Alto, CA.Google Scholar
- 4.ANNUITAS (2014), Enterprise B2B Demand Generation Study. Atlanta, GA.Google Scholar
- 5.DemandGen Report (2015, February). 2015 Content Preferences Survey. Hasbrouk Heights, NJ.Google Scholar
- 6.ANNUITAS (2014), Enterprise B2B Demand Generation Study. Atlanta, GA.Google Scholar
- 7.Ibid.Google Scholar
- 8.Formstack (2015), The2015 Form Conversion Report. Indianapolis, IN.Google Scholar