Republic of Ghana
Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
Key Historical Events. The State of Ghana came into existence on 6 March 1957 when the former Colony of the Gold Coast and the Trusteeship Territory of Togoland attained Dominion status.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Carmichael, J., Profile of Ghana. London, 1992.—African Eldorado: Ghana from Gold Coast to Independence. London, 1993Google Scholar
- Davidson, B., Black Star. London, 1973Google Scholar
- Herbst, J., The Politics of Reform in Ghana. 1982–1991. California Univ. Press, 1993Google Scholar
- Myers, R. A., Ghana: [Bibliography]. Oxford and Santa Barbara, 1991Google Scholar
- Petchenkine, Y., Ghana in Search of Stability; 1957–1992. New York, 1992Google Scholar
- Ray, D. I., Ghana: Politics, Economics and Society. London, 1986Google Scholar
- Rimmer, D., Staying Poor: Ghana’s Political Economy. 1950–1990. Oxford, 1993Google Scholar
- Rothchild, D. (ed.): Ghana: the Political Economy of Recovery. Boulder, (Colo.), 1991Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1996