HISTORY. By an Order in Council dated 4 May 1911 the two provinces of North-eastern and North-western Rhodesia were amalgamated under the name of Northern Rhodesia, with effect from 17 Aug. 1911.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- GENERAL INFORMATION. The Director, Zambia Information Services, P.O. Box R/W 20, Lusaka.Google Scholar
- This is Zambia. Zambia Information Services, Lusaka, 1968Google Scholar
- Laws of Zambia. 13 vols. Govt. Printer, LusakaGoogle Scholar
- Bancroft, J. A. Mining in Northern Rhodesia. British South Africa Co., London, 1961Google Scholar
- Gann, L. H., History of Northern Rhodesia to 1953. London, 1964Google Scholar
- Hall, R., Zambia. London, 1965Google Scholar
- Hall, R., Katinda, Founder of Zambia. London, 1964Google Scholar
- Kaunda, Kenneth D., Zambia Shall be Free. London, 1962.—Humanism in Zambia. Lusaka, 1967.—Zambia’s Economic Revolution. Lusaka, 1968.—Zambia’s Guide for the next Decade. Lusaka, 1968Google Scholar
- Kay, G., A social geography of Zambia. London, 1967Google Scholar
- Legum, C., Zambia Independence and Beyond. London, 1966Google Scholar
- Mulford, D. C., The Northern Rhodesia General Election 1962. OUP 1964.—Zambia, the politics of independence 1957–64. OUP, 1968Google Scholar
- Office of National Development and Planning, First National Development Plan 1966–70 Google Scholar
- Central Statistical Office, Lusaka, Statistical Year-Book, 1967 Google Scholar