In the last chapter, the presentation of our robust theory of the self came to an end. It is now time to take stock and try to locate our views within a wider context.
KeywordsAutobiographical Memory Narrative Identity Robust Theory Psychodynamic Perspective Reflective Endorsement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Gergen, K. (1991). The saturated self. New York: Basic Books.Google Scholar
- Giddens, A. (1991). Modernity and self-identity. Cambridge: Polity Press.Google Scholar
- Glass, J. M. (1993). Shattered selves: Multiple personality in a postmodern world. Ithaca, NJ: Cornell University Press.Google Scholar
- Jervis, G. (2011). In G. Corbellini & M. Marraffa (Eds.), Il mito dell’interiorità. Turin: Bollati Boringhieri.Google Scholar
- Ricoeur, P. (1970). Freud and philosophy: An essay on interpretation. New Haven: Yale University Press. (orig. ed. 1965).Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2016