HISTORY. Following an agreement reached in Dec. 1989 on a constitution for a unified state, the (northern) Yemen Arab Republic and the (southern) People’s Democratic Republic of Yemen were united as the Republic of Yemen on 22 May 1990.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Central Statistical Organization. Statistical Year Book Google Scholar
- Bidwell, R., The Two Yemens. Boulder and London, 1983Google Scholar
- El Mallakh, R., The Economic Development of the Yemen Arab Republic. London, 1986Google Scholar
- Ismael, T. Y. and Ismael, J. S., The People’s Democratic Republic of Yemen. London, 1986Google Scholar
- Smith, G. R., The Yemens. [Bibliography] Oxford and Santa Barbara, 1984Google Scholar
- National statistical office: Central Statistical Organization, Ministry of Planning and DevelopmentGoogle Scholar