Prathet Thai (Kingdom of Thailand)
Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
HISTORY. Until 24 June 1932 Siam was an absolute monarchy. A coup of that date resulted in the constitution of 1932. Numerous coups have followed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- National Statistical Office Thailand Statistical Yearbook.Google Scholar
- Girling, J. I. S., Thailand: Society and Politics. Cornell Univ. Press, 1981Google Scholar
- Kulick, E. and Wilson, D., Thailand’s Turn: Profile of a New Dragon. London and New York, 1993 (NY, 1994)Google Scholar
- Watts, M, Thailand. (Bibliography) Oxford and Santa Barbara, 1986Google Scholar
- National statistical office: National Statistical Office, Thanon Lan Luang, Bangkok 10100.Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1995