Prathes Thai, or Muang-Thai (Kingdom of Thailand)
Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
HISTORY. Until 24 June 1932 Siam was an absolute monarchy. A coup of that date resulted in the constitution of 1932. Numerous coups have followed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Thailand Statistical Yearbook. National Statistical Office, BangkokGoogle Scholar
- Thailand in Brief. 7th ed. Bangkok, 1985Google Scholar
- Girling, J. I. S., Thailand: Society and Politics. Cornell Univ. Press, 1981Google Scholar
- Morrell, D. and Samudavanija, C., Political Conflict in Thailand. Cambridge, Mass., 1981Google Scholar
- Watts, M., Thailand. [Bibliography] Oxford and Santa Barbara, 1986Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1991