Grenada became an independent nation within the Commonwealth on 7 Feb. 1974. Grenada was formerly an Associated State under the West Indies Act, 1967. The 1973 Constitution was suspended in 1979 following a revolution.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- Hodge, M. and Searle, C. (eds), Is Freedom We Making. Govt. Information Service, 1981Google Scholar
- O’Shaughnessy, H., Grenada: Revolution, Invasion and Aftermath. London, 1984Google Scholar
- Page, A., Sutton, P., and Thorndike, T., Grenada and Invasion. London, 1984Google Scholar
- Searle, C., Grenada: The Struggle against Destahilization. London, 1983Google Scholar
- Searle, C. and Rojas, D. (eds), To Construct from Morning. Grenada, 1982Google Scholar
- Wheaton, P. and Sunshine, C. (eds), Grenada: The Peaceful Revolution. Washington, 1982Google Scholar