The independent Republic of Zambia (formerly Northern Rhodesia) came into being on 24 Oct. 1964 after 9 months of internal self-government following the dissolution of the Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland on 31 Dec. 1963.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- General Information: The Director, Zambia Information Services, PO Box 50020, Lusaka. Laws of Zambia. 13 vols. Govt. Printer, LusakaGoogle Scholar
- Beveridge, A. A., and Oberschall, A. R., African Businessmen and Development in Zambia. Princeton Univ. Press, 1980Google Scholar
- Bliss, A.M., Zambia. [Bibliography] Oxford and Santa Barbara, 1984Google Scholar
- Bond, G.C., The Politics of Change in a Zambian Community. Univ. ofChicago Press, 1976Google Scholar
- Kaunda, Kenneth D., Zambia Shall be Free. London, 1962.—Humanism in Zambia. Lusaka. 2 vols. 1967 and 1974.—Zambia’s Economic Revolution. Lusaka, 1968.—Zambia’s Guidelines for the Next Decade. Lusaka, 1968.—Letter to my Children. Lusaka, 1973Google Scholar
- Roberts, A., A History of Zambia. London, 1977Google Scholar
- Sklar, R. L., Corporate Power in an African State. Univ. of California Press, 1976Google Scholar