Uganda is bounded on the north by Sudan, on east by Kenya, on south by Tanzania and west by Zaïre. Total area 91,343 sq. miles (236,860 sq. km), including 15,217 sq. miles (39,459 sq. km) of swamp and water.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- Atlas of Uganda. Dept. of Lands and Surveys. Kampala, 1962Google Scholar
- Faller, L. A. (ed.), The King’s Men. OUP, 1964Google Scholar
- Gukiina, P. M., Uganda: A Case Study in African Political Development. Univ. of Notre Dame Press 1972Google Scholar
- Hills, D., The White Pumpkin. New York, 1976Google Scholar
- Ingham, K., The Making of Modern Uganda. London, 1957Google Scholar
- Kendall, H., Town Planning in Uganda. London, 1955Google Scholar
- Kitching, A. L., and Blackledge, G. R., A Luganda-English and English-Luganda Dictionary. Kampala, 1925Google Scholar
- Larimore, A. E., The Alien Town: Patterns of Settlement in Uganda. Chicago, 1959Google Scholar
- Listowel, J., Amin. Irish Univ. Press, 1973Google Scholar