CONSTITUTION AND GOVERNMENT. Malawi formerly Nyasaland (until 1907 British Central Africa) Protectorate, constituted on 15 May 1891, lies along the southern and western shores of Lake Malawi (the third largest lake in Africa).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- General Information. The Secretary lor Information and Broadcasting, P.O. Box 49, Blantyre.Google Scholar
- Clution-Brock, G., Dawn in Nyasuland. London, 1964Google Scholar
- Debenham, F., Nyasaland. HMSO, 1964Google Scholar
- Gelfand, M., Lakeside Pioneers. Socio-medical Study of Nyasaland, 1875–1920. Oxford, 1964Google Scholar
- Jones, G., Britain and Nyasaland. London, 1964Google Scholar
- McMaster, C., Malawi: Foreign Policy and Development. London, 1974Google Scholar
- Pike, J. G., Malawi, A Political History. London, 1967Google Scholar
- Pike and Rimmington, Malawi, a Geographical Study. Oxford, 1965Google Scholar
- Read, F. E., Malawi. Land of Promise. Govt. Dept. of Information, 1967.—Malawi, Land of Progress. Govt. Dept. of Information, 1969Google Scholar