Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
Land area (excluding inland water of Lakes Palombe, Chilwa and Chiuta) 36,324 sq. miles, divided into 3 regions and 24 districts, each administered by a District Commissioner.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- Clutton-Brock, G., Dawn in Nyasaland. London, 1964Google Scholar
- Debenham, F., Nyasaland. HMSO, 1964Google Scholar
- Gelfand, M., Lakeside Pioneers. Socio-medical Study of Nyasaland, 1875–1920. Oxford, 1964Google Scholar
- Jones, G., Britain and Nyasaland. London, 1964Google Scholar
- Pike, J. G., Malawi, A Political History. London, 1967Google Scholar
- Pike and Rimmincton, Malawi, a Geographical Study. Oxford, 1965Google Scholar
- Read, F. E., Malawi, Land of Promise. Govt. Dept. of Information, 1967,—Malawi, Land of Progress. Govt. Dept. of Information, 1969Google Scholar
- Wishlade, R. L., Sectarianism in S. Nyasalard. Oxford, 1965Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1975