Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
Barbados became an independent sovereign state within the Commonwealth on 30 Nov. 1966 and is a member of the United Nations and the Organization of American States.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- Barbados Economic Survey, 1969 Google Scholar
- Barbados Development Plan, 1969–72 Google Scholar
- Chandler, M. J., A Guide to Records in Barbados. University of the West Indies, 1965Google Scholar
- Hoyos, F. A., Barbados, Our Island Home. London, 1960Google Scholar
- Starkey, O. P., Commercial Geography of Barbados. Indiana Univ. Press, 1963Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1971