Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
Barbados became an independent sovereign state within the Commonwealth on 30 Nov. 1966 and is a member of the United Nations and the Organization of American States.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- STATISTICAL INFORMATION. The Barbados Statistical Service (Garrison, St Michael) produces selected monthly statistics and annual abstracts. Government Statistician: C. G. Alleyne, AIS.Google Scholar
- Barbados Economic Survey, 1969 Google Scholar
- Barbados Development Plan, 1969–72 Google Scholar
- Chandler, M. J., A Guide to Records in Barbados. University of the West Indies, 1965Google Scholar
- Hoyos, F. A., Barbados, our island home. London. 1960Google Scholar
- LIBRARY. The Barbados Public Library, Bridgetown. Librarian: Chalmer St Hill, BA.Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1970