Republic of Singapore
Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
CONSTITUTION AND GOVERNMENT. For the early history of the settlement (1819) and colony (1867) see The Statesman’s Year-Book, 1959, pp. 246 f.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- STATISTICAL INFORMATION. The Department of Statistics (PO Box 3010, Singapore) was established 1 Jan. 1922. Its publications include Malaya … external trade statistics (excluding trade between Singapore and Malaya; quarterly), Singapore External Trade Statistics (annual), Monthly Digest of Statistics, Report on the Census of Industrial Production (annual), Population estimates of Singapore (bi-annual). Chief Statistician: S. C. Chua.Google Scholar
- The Sabah, Sarawak and Singapore (State Constitutions) Order in Council 1963. Singapore, Govt.Google Scholar
- Printer, 1963 Singapore. Annual Report. Singapore, Govt. Printer Singapore. Government Gazette (published weekly with supplement) State of Singapore (Government) Directory. Govt. Printer, annual Singapore Economic Development Board, Annual Report Laws of the Colony of Singapore. 8 vols., 1955 (and annual supplements)Google Scholar
- See also the bibliography under Malaya.Google Scholar
- NATIONAL LIBRARY. National Library, Stamford Rd, Singapore. Director: Mrs Hedwig Anuar.Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1969