Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
AREA AND POPULATION. Land area (excluding 9,159 sq. miles inland water) 36,324 sq. miles, divided into 3 regions and 23 districts, each administered by a District Commissioner.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books of Reference
- GENERAL INFORMATION. Chief Information Officer, Department of Information, P.O. Box 494, Blantyre.Google Scholar
- Clutton-Brock, G., Dawn in Nyasaland. London, 1964Google Scholar
- Debenham, F., Nyasaland. HMSO, 1964Google Scholar
- Gelfand, M., Lakeside Pioneers. Socio-medical study of Nyasaland, 1875–1920. Oxford, 1964Google Scholar
- Jones, G., Britain and Nyasaland. London, 1964Google Scholar
- Mackay, P., Portrait of Malawi. Government Printer, Zomba, 1964Google Scholar
- Pike and Rimmington, Malawi, a geographical study. Oxford, 1965Google Scholar
- Read, F. E., Malawi, Land of Promise. Government Department of Information, 1967Google Scholar
- Wishlade, R. L., Secrctarianism in S. Nyasaland. Oxford, 1965Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 1969