The independent Republic of San Marino is embraced in the area of Italy. A treaty of friendship with Italy was concluded 28 June 1897, and last renewed on 29 April 1953. The republic has extradition treaties with Great Britain, Belgium, France, the Netherlands and U.S.A.
Books of Reference
- INformation. Direzione Nobile Gollegio Belluzai, San Marino.—Ente Turistico Governa-tivo.Google Scholar
- Fattori, M., Ricordi Storci delta Republibca di San Marino. 5 th ed. Eolingo, 1911Google Scholar
- Johnson, V. W., Two Quaint Republics, Andorra and San Marino. Boston, 1913Google Scholar
- Luke, H., In the Margin of History. London, 1933Google Scholar
- Valdausa, Marchese De Lireri Di, Libro D’Oro delia Repubblica di San Marino. Foligno, 1914Google Scholar