Prince Louis II, born 12 July, 1870, succeeded his father, Prince Albert I, June 26, 1922. Married in August, 1946, Mme. Ghislaine Dommanget, who, in the marriage settlement, renounced all claims to the crown for herself and her children.
Books of Reference
- Bucdeker’s Riviera-Südost-Frankreich und Korsika. 6th ed. Leipzig, 1931.Google Scholar
- Kingston (Charles), The Romance of Monte Carlo. London, 1925.Google Scholar
- Labande (Leon H.), Histoire de la Principauté de Monaco. Paris, 1934.Google Scholar
- Pickard (P. W.), Monaco and the French Riviera. London, 1937.Google Scholar
- Richards (Grant), The Coast of Pleasure. London, 1928.Google Scholar
- Treves (Sir Frederick), The Riviera of the Corniche Road. London, 1921.Google Scholar