Elektronenspin-Resonanz und Struktur von Störstellen in Alkalihalogenid-Kristallen
- 44 Downloads
ESR and ENDOR spectra have proved to be an extremely useful help for the determination of the structure of point defects in crystals. In the following paper it is discussed what type of resonance spectra can be expected for an unpaired electron interacting with one or more nuclei.
Strong hyperfine interaction with one or a few central nuclei and weak interaction with many more distant nuclei is of special interest in solid state physics. The results are compared with experimental observations on V k, U 2 and F centers. In addition the investigation of diamagnetic and other defects like M and R centers which are transferred to triplett or quartett states by optical excitation is considered.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Spaeth, J. M., Dissertation 1965Google Scholar
- Schottky, W., Zs. f. Physik. Chemie B 29, 335 (1935).Google Scholar
- De Boer, J. H., Rec. d. Trav. Chim. d. Pays Bas 56, 301 (1937).Google Scholar
- Seidel, H., Phys. Rev. Letters 7, 27 (1963).Google Scholar
- Pick, H., Ergebnisse der Exakten Naturwissenschaft, Bd. 37; Springer Verlag Berlin Göttigen, Heidelberg 1965.Google Scholar