Spectral theory of nonlinear equations and n-widths of Sobolev spaces
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1550)
KeywordsSpectral Theory Discrete Case Iterative Sequence Sobolev Class Positive Matrice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Euler, Collected Works, Moscow, 1934. (In Russian)Google Scholar
- Lagrange J.L., Eurves, Gauthier-Villars, Paris, 1968.Google Scholar
- Rayleigh J., The Theorie of the Sound, New York, 1945.Google Scholar
- Courant R. and Hilbert D., Methoden der mathematishen physik, Springer, Berlin, 1934.Google Scholar
- Tikhomirov V.M., Diameters of sets in function spaces and the theory of best approximations, Uspechi Math. Nauk 15 (1960), pp. 81–120. (In Russian)Google Scholar
- Tikhomirov V.M., Some Problems in Theory of Approximation, MGU, Moscow, 1976. (In Russian)Google Scholar
- Buslaev A.P., On asymptotics of widths and spectra of nonlinear differential equations, Algebra i Analiz 3 (1991). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- Buslaev A.P., On Bernstein-Nikolsky inequality and widths of Sobolev classes, Dokl. Akad. Nauk. (1992) (to appear). (In Russian)Google Scholar
© The Euler International Mathematical Institute 1993