Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 262)
KeywordsMobile Robot Tracking Error Robust Control Reference Trajectory Robust Tracking
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- W.E. Dixon, D. M. Dawson, E. Zergeroglu, and F. Zhang, “Robust Tracking and Regulation Control for Mobile Robots”, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control: Special Issue on Control of Underactuated Nonlinear Systems, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 199–216, April 2000.zbMATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- W. Dong and W. Huo, “Adaptive Stabilization of Dynamic Nonholonomic Chained Systems with Uncertainty”, Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 2362–2367, Dec. 1997.Google Scholar
- M. Egerstedt, X. Hu, and A. Stotsky, “Control of a Car-Like Robot Using a Dynamic Model”, Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3273–3278, May 1998.Google Scholar
- J.-M. Yang, I.-H. Choi, and J.-H. Kim, “Sliding Mode Control of a Nonholonomic Wheeled Mobile Robot for Trajectory Tracking”, Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 2362–2367, December 1997.Google Scholar
- Y. Zhang, D. Hong, J, Chung, and S. A. Velinsky, “Dynamic Model Based Robust Tracking Control of a Differentially Steered Wheeled Mobile Robot”, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 850–855, June 1998.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 2001