Itpack on supercomputers
ITPACK is being adapted for efficient use on supercomputers. The results of preliminary testing of the vector version of this software package are presented. More extensive modifications are being planned and are outlined in Kincaid, Oppe, and Young .
KeywordsVector Version Storage Scheme Acceleration Parameter Split Matrix Gradient Acceleration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Boisvert, R. F. . ELLPACK contributor's guide, National Bureau of Standards, Scientific Computing Division, Washington, D. C. 20234.Google Scholar
- CDC Reference Manual . "CDC CYBER 200 Fortran Language 1.4" Publ. 64057040, Control Data Corp., 215 Moffett Park Dr., Sunnyvale, Calif. 94086.Google Scholar
- Grimes, R. G., Kincaid, D. R., Young, D. M. . ITPACK 2.0 user's guide. CNA-150, Center for Numerical Analysis, Univ. of Texas, Austin, Texas 78712.Google Scholar
- Kincaid, D. R., Oppe, T., Young, D. M. . Adapting ITPACK routines for use on a vector computer. CNA-177, Center for Numerical Analysis, Univ. of Texas, Austin, Texas 78712.Google Scholar
- Kincaid, D. R., Respess, J. R., Young, D. M., and Grimes, R. G. . ITPACK 2C: A Fortran package for solving large sparse linear systems by adaptive accelerated iterative methods. ACM Trans. Math. Software 8, 3.Google Scholar
- Kincaid, D. R., and Young, D. M. . Survey of iterative methods. In Encyclopedia of Computer Sciences and Technology 13, J. Belzer, A. Holzman, and A. Kent (eds.), Marcel Dekker, New York, 354–391.Google Scholar
- Mossberg, B. . An informal approach to number crunching on the Cyber 203/205. Control Data Corp., 215 Moffett Park Dr., Sunnyvale, Calif. 94086.Google Scholar
- Rice, J. R. . ELLPACK user's guide. CSD-TR-372, Computer Science Dept., Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907.Google Scholar